November 30, 2008

Don't Burst My Bubble...


Some people will do all that they can to pull you down into their miserable ruts. Dumping their insecurities and lack of self-esteem issues on you. They will employ the guilt trip and place blame where it isn't warranted. I'm too old for that BS. I have a degree in psychology, that stuff doesn't work on me. I had to really sit back and think about how childish and idiotic this person was to think that it was even going to work.

Certain people will never take responsibilities for their own mistakes. Choosing instead to say that you made them do what they did, or even worst that you are the one at fault. The call I received this morning was just that. Someone taking out their anger with themselves about the stupid mistakes that they have made on me. Certain things I will take for the team, but definitely not in this situation. I know who I am and no one can tell me any different.

I advise anyone who has someone like this in their life to not allow them to bring you down with them. They will insist on being a thorn in your ass and they will do it because when your life is going as it should and theirs is not they will do everything in their power to burst your bubble. Make your bubble bulletproof!

No comments: