November 11, 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm..


Ever wonder why people let the door slam in your face when they obviously see you walking behind them....

Ever wonder why people do the same things over and over again expecting different results....

Ever wonder why your mom use to lick her fingers and fix your eyebrows, as if that was hygenic.....

Ever wonder why flat tops went out of style....

Ever wonder who came up with the tootsie pop song....

Ever wonder what happened to Soul Sisters...

Ever wonder how much money is locked up in those banks vaults...

Ever wonder what happened to Punky Brewster....

Ever wonder how it would feel to be the opposite sex....

3 comments:

Aslyne said...

I have wondered how it would feel to be a guy sometimes. And I do know how much money is kept inside a bank's vault. I work at one. Lol

Slymnsexxy said...

Hit me off with some of that paper!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol Lol I wonder every month when it's that time of the month. LOL, then start wishing I was a guy lol.