November 20, 2008

Blast From The Past


When I first started college, I met this guy who was a DJ. He was sweet, cute and most of all charming. He knew exactly what to say and how to say it. Well one day he invited me over to his house. He lived alone in a brownstone which caught me a little off guard because he was young but hey I thought the DJ'ing industry must have been nice to him. As I entered the hallway to his home upon visual inspection, I discovered that I was being watched. There were cameras in his hallway. Being the dumb naive girl that I was, I paid no attention and continue on into the apartment. He had no T.V in his living room so we went to his bedroom. This guy lifts up his pillow, takes out his gun, unclips it (if that's how you say it) and places it into his closet. Needless to say that was the last time I spoke to him.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Wow.... That was a good one. Your imagination is a one to be shipped to Hollywood.

Slymnsexxy said...

Lol...you know what's funny the fact that it did happen...I had an exciting life