October 10, 2008

Those Moments


You've ever had those moments when you just pictured yourself hitting somebody right in their head..lol. One of those, Monster-in -Law moments. Sometimes people floor me with their stupidity. Common sense is so much more important than book sense. I mean there are some things that don't use many nerve impulses to understand.
Common sense is just that, common. Today I decided to wear my Obama shirt and this man had the audacity to ask me who I'm voting for, with a serious look on his face, people he wasn't joking. I said "John McCain," and he asked me "why are you wearing an Obama shirt then?" I just saw my fist hitting him in the center of his head and then I snapped out of it. I laughed and walked away. Common sense people. It goes along way.

1 comment:

Latoya said...

LMAO
OMG I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ASK STUPID QUESTIONS ESPECAILLY WHEN THE ANSWER TO THEIR QUESTION IS RIGHT IN THEY DAM FACE..THATS MAKES ME WANNA FLIP