October 23, 2008

The Other Woman


Those who know me can accurately say that I've never been the other woman, its' not in my genes. I'm too selfish to ever take on that title but some women find it fulfilling almost challenging. My take on it, you have to be one messed up individual to want what's not yours. That's' a little desperate to me and a show of someone who doesn't think themselves worthy enough to have someone all to yourself.

If you're the other woman, figure out what's lacking in you that makes that acceptable. Whether its' a lack of self-esteem or lack of respect for yourself or others, get it together. You should never be alright with being second. You're worth so much more than that and you will find that person who feels the same way about you, you just have to be willing to look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you completely however,some woman get a kick out of dating someone that is already taken and wonder why guys have no respect for them. If he tells you he is married and you decide well " his wife is not giving him what he needs" and with that you decide you have what it takes for his happiness, well let me tell sweety he will never leave his wife. All you will ever be is numero DOS. What woman will stand for that.
If he tells you he is "seeing" "dating" "married" PLEASE search elsewhere, you do not nor want any drama in your life. A self respected, classy, and intelligent woman will walk away,no matter how good he looks.
Remember be responsible for your KARMA.:)