October 14, 2008

Friendship 101


I'm a very picky person when it comes to friends and because of my sociable attitude many people gravitate to me. At times, I would rather certain individuals stay at a distance. I have minimal time for drama,I'm not an attention-seeker, and I am not interested in people who lack motivation. I have friends who reflect me. Whether their humorous, compassionate, giving, go-getter's or spiritual all my close friends display some of my characteristics, which they should.

You attract people into your life who share similar interest with you. That means I do not allow people in my life who don't represent the things that I think are important to have, like character, class, the ability to be humble and respect for people and their relationships. I think its' important to concern your self with the quality of friends that you have, you want the right people in your corner and helping when the chips are down.

2 comments:

studadon said...

So true. It is very important to have the right people in your circle. I was just thinking about that today.... The quote "You can tell what type of person you are by the friends you keep." is so true.

Rick said...

People normally get back what they give off into the universe. Friends are no different. If friends are not making your life better then you need to remove them. I have small circle of friends and it is tough to get into.