October 12, 2008

Life Lessons


Its 2am and I can't sleep because I've consumed too much alcohol..lol. I went to a friends baby shower and had a wonderful time. I tell you, nothing soothes the soul more than good laughs with wonderful people. I will repeat myself, I have awesome individuals in my life and what I've realized about genuine friendships is that you don't have to see someone everyday, real friendships pick up right where they left off.


It seems, as I have grown older relationships have ended which I never thought would and now new seeds have been planted which are blossoming so beautifully. I truly am grateful for all the people God has placed in my life at this point and time. They are on time, much needed and irreplaceable.

You don't always get a chance to tell people how important they are to you, so I'll say it now. For those of you who are reading, you should know who you are, you have expanded my life a few years with the joy you've brought...you know laughter adds years on...lol.

If you haven't told the people in your life how important they are let them know. Everyone likes to feel special. Don't wait until their chapter in your life has ended.

No comments: