October 12, 2008

Mommy's Day



Mothers' are so important...not just because they give birth to us but because of the wisdom they impart and love they provide. Today is my mothers' birthday and as she gets older and I get younger...lol our relationship has matured. We are now more than just mother and daughter but also friends. She shares the good moments and the bad. I can talk to her about anything and she is always supportive.

My mother is the epitome of the superwoman. She raised four children by herself, sent us to private school from elementary school to college all on a minimum wage salary. After putting us through school at 49 she decided to go back and became a Registered Nurse. Before my mother provided for herself she made sure we were taken care of first. There is no better role model to me. They say children are blessings, but I say mother's are the real blessings.

3 comments:

Latoya said...

Yes mothers are very important in our life

Slymnsexxy said...

That's why we have to appreciate them while their here!

Ms.Know It ALL said...

aww. nice