October 28, 2008

A Blast From The Past


I used to hang out frequently with my brother when we were younger, we would go to parties together. This particular time I was with him and his girlfriend. Before going out we went to house and had some drinks and then set off on our adventure. As we were parked waiting for one of his friends a vehicle pulled up behind us and began to honk. My brothers' girlfriend, a little intoxicated at the time, screamed out the window for them to wait. Next thing I knew a hand was coming through the window and had made contact with my brothers' girlfriends face. She hopped out of the car and the fight began. Now she was a tough cookie so she was handling her own but next thing I knew I caught one of the blows right to my head, for being the innocent drunk bystander. This stories lesson, if you've been drinking and people are fighting stay in the car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL sorry you had to learn the hard way.lol
Honestly, it's hard to stay in the car when your family members are fighting and not get involved. Its human nature lol,lol,lol