October 12, 2008

Me Time


I love being alone. I find alone time with myself is actually a time of introspection. Its at these times I get things right with myself, reflect on the choices I've made and try to work through my issues. Some people hate being alone with themselves, I revel in it.

Its so important to reflect on your life. Weigh the options and assess the decisions that have been made and need to be made. Its only through reflection that you realize when you have made bad choices. Its by combing through the events and exploring different ways to deal with them that you gain new knowledge.

Also, being alone with yourself helps you to appreciate you. If you can't be happy with yourself how can you be happy with anyone else. By understanding what your expectations are you allow people to relate to you on those levels. Learn to love yourself in those quiet alone moments.

No comments: