December 30, 2008

My Top 10 Favorite Things in 2008


10. Lance Gross and Eva Pigford getting engaged...congratulations to the favorite couple.

9. President Bush getting shoes through at him, one of the most hilarious moments ever.

8. Tina Fey on every episode of SNL playing Sarah Palin.


7. The movie "The Secret Life of Bees"

6. Celebrating My Birthday in ATL with my girls!




5. Finishing up 75% of nursing...One more semester to go!!!

4. Registering to vote for the first time ever.

3. Having a patient tell me I'm going to be a great Nurse.


2. Rekindling friendships with long lost friends on FACEBOOK...lol

And my top favorite thing...

1. Watching Senator Barack Obama being elected President Elect. A historical moment which I was proud to be a part of.

2 comments:

Livefromthebar said...

seeing Barak Obama becoming the president elect was the greatest moment of 2008

Slymnsexxy said...

That was a fantastic moment...funny it seems people are starting to forget already what happened...