December 12, 2008

Ladies: Show Me Your Friends and I'll Show You Who You Are


I must start off by saying that I have a small circle of female friends for one precise reason, women are trifling creatures at times. It is rare that you find someone who is comfortable enough with themselves to appreciate someone else as an individual. If you've ever had a hateful "friend", you know what I'm talking about. They are constantly putting you down and revel in your failures. They insist that you stay with that guy who treats you like crap because it keeps you as miserable as they are internally.

For these reasons I am selective with my female friends. Good girlfriends are ready to get the guns for that guy, they laugh with you in the good times, are the last to leave when the party is done because their helping you clean up and your accomplishments are theirs as well. You know its genuine because no distance or any amount of time can change the relationship that you have. My best girlfriends know exactly what buttons to push to piss me off and we can argue and fight and curse and still laugh at the end of the day. They know my insecurities and play on my strengths.

You've got to know how to weed out the good from the bad. Watch out for the sneaky, conniving ones who put on a facade. Watch how they treat the close ones in their lives, are they speaking bad about their best friends to you? Do they lie? Do they crave any attention, no matter where its' coming from?(they may crave your boyfriends as well) Be picky when it comes to choosing friends, they are the most important people in your life besides your family and your mate.

No comments: