December 18, 2008

Gabrielle Unions' Other Half?


I've been told that I "act" like Gabrielle Union when she's acting. I would have much preferrred that I looked like her but that's neither here nor there. Supposedly, I'm very "tart" and skeptical of the male species. I don't think that's the case, I think I'm just realistic. If a man tells me they have a 4 month old baby and he's going to spend christmas with his baby than I must assume that he is also going to spend christmas with the baby's mother. That's just logical. I'm no fool.

I think my problem is I don't beat around the bush, sometimes I can be too forward and it can be intimidating for some who are not use to that kind of approach. I tell it like it is, no sugar coating. Those who know me well know the softer side of me, the less abrasive me. So I'll take the Gabrielle Union compliment.

No comments: