December 9, 2008

Flashback!!!


There are people you meet in your life that you would hope to never meet again. In my situation, I met the clone. The exact replica of that which I was trying to get away from..lol. The funny thing is that I see myself reacting to this person in the same manner that I acted with the previous individual. Not good at all. Some people can bring out the worst in you and it is an awful site. I'm getting the same emotions all over again.

Now the present individual of course has no idea about the one in the past so they are wondering why I am so nasty to them...lol. I guess you don't realize how much someone has affected you until you get a second dose of them. But I'm learning to control those emotions and realizing that I'm dealing with a totally different person and I have to treat them in such a way, even though I want to shoot arrows at them every time they talk.

No comments: