December 19, 2008

Blast From the Past


I was in a high school at the time hanging out with my "home girls" after school. We would usually walk home if the bus took to long to come, which always became an eventful walk. This particular day was just too eventful for me. I was just minding my business when this man who had to be like 6'2, maybe taller, picked me up with one hand by my neck and had me dangling off the floor. He was screaming words I can't remember.I guess I must have reminded him of someone. My friends who were with me started hitting him with their book bags or just anything. He eventually let me go. He was "crazy", a real schizophrenic. I was so shaken, we ended up going back to school and the principal had to have the police called. It was a frightening experience, and now I work with them everyday...lol.

No comments: