January 8, 2009

My Fashion Picks

I'm far from the fashionista but there are some styles that I'm falling in love with for both men and women. Here's just a few...


I'm loving who ever is styling Will Smith right now. The sweater vest under a blazer is such a classy look on guys, especially when it's pulled off like this.


I'm loving the solid and pinstripes and a well tailored suit is definitely the move, its' not enough to have one on its' how it looks on you that matters.


Montclair jackets are growing on me, not for the price but the look is cute. BTW, not feeling the Dior Boots, a bit much...


Th bandage dresses are all over the place and I'm loving them. Their simple but sexy, exactly how I like it.


Speaking of dresses, sweater dresses are cool to. You don't have to think too much about the outfit, just need a pair of fly boots to go with it.

No comments: